Friday, March 09, 2007

If I Were President

Last night, it was time for the annual Open House ritual.

While gazing admiringly at the paper bag biography kits, the dioramas and art work, I found this sample of future greatness from our youngest daughter.

If I Were President

Underneath this heading were three sheets torn from a children's writing tablet stapled together like a book. This masterpiece read:
1. I would make everybody give me lots of money.

2. I would make everybody wear pink.

3. I would make everybody shake hands.

I'm still not entirely sure why she wants to make everybody shake hands. And wanting everybody to give her money seems to me to be a sure sign that she has a great future as a politician.

But requiring everybody to wear pink? Sounds like a great signature issue to run on! Too bad she's too young to run for president. I guess I can start the campaign fund for 2034. :)