Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Grumpy

That's my mood today, due to several things.

1. Arthritis in my shoulder is acting up, which gives me some understanding of why John McCain might avoid computers, considering his shoulder problems are about 800,000 times worse than mine. But it does make typing difficult, having the same effect as a gag on a chatty woman like me.

2. John McCain suspends his campaign to deal with the financial crisis, then asks to suspend the debate so both candidates can focus on what's important. The usual assholes mock anything that smacks of adult behavior (not of the sexual kind).

3. Latest polls are disturbing. Please don't tell me the American electorate is this dumb.

4. With coverage like this, is it any wonder the McCain campaign has been unwilling to allow the press access to Sarah Palin? I'm sick of hearing how unprepared Sarah Palin is to be president, when the same press ignores Joe Biden's gaffes. It's no wonder John McCain's campaign has said aloud what the rest of us have known for months: the media is in the tank for Obama.

*sigh* Fortunately, both my shoulder pain and the election will be over soon.