Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Breaking: Pandagon Still Hasn't Posted on Blagojevich

La la la la. If they stick their fingers in their ears and ignore it, maybe Democrat corruption will go away.

UPDATED: I got a rise out of the Planned Parenthood flack by asking why she wasn't writing about Blagojevich, the biggest story over the past two days, but, instead, was writing more apologies for that supporter of illegal abortions for girls:

Sharon, the choice of what to blog about for those of us who do actually know how to think usually involves knowing if we have anything useful to say. And I’ve got nothing besides, “He fucked up. What a moron.” Now, I know this is hard for you to understand, since I doubt you’ve said a useful thing in your life. But for those of us who are capable of it, it is important not to be spouting off for no reason whatsoever.

Shorter Amanda: I can't defend the fact that I'm a lunatic Democrat shill without principles, so I'll just try to say you're stupid for calling me on it.