Friday, May 25, 2007

Thank God, She's Gone

To quote the woman herself, big, fat, lesbian, loudmouth Rosie is gone from The View.

One last spit-flying cat fight with Elisabeth Hasselbeck was all that was needed, I suppose.

Wednesday's debate was the culmination of a fight that started on "The View" last week, when O'Donnell said, "655,000 Iraqi civilians have died. Who are the terrorists?"

Conservative critics said O'Donnell was calling U.S. troops terrorists. Wednesday, Hasselbeck said O'Donnell should clarify her statement.

"I asked you if you believed what the Republican pundits were saying," O'Donnell said to Hasselbeck.

"Did I say yes?" Hasselbeck replied.

"You said nothing and that's cowardly," O'Donnell shot back.

"No, no, no. Do not call me a coward because I sit here every single day, open my heart and tell people exactly what I believe," Hasselbeck shouted.

O'Donnell's a big girl (no pun intended). She shouldn't need Hasselbeck to "stand up for her." God knows, she's attacked Hasselbeck and virtually every other conservative for the last year.

We've witnessed Crackpot Rosie tell us that blacksmiths were wrong for the last millenia because "fire doesn't melt steel." She insinuated that 9/11 was done by the government. She has consistently denigrated the troops and their mission in Iraq.

Thank God she's gone.

NewsBusters has the full Rosie.