Monday, August 10, 2009

Obamacare for Thee, but not for Me

Via Hot Air, Massachusetts Democrat Niki Tsongas won't commit to taking Obamacare over her gold-plated health care plan. And why not? I don't want to give up my insurance for Obamacare, either. But I've been told that that attitude equates to "I got mine, f*ck you." I wonder if those who made that argument to me will feel the same about Tsongas?

Meanwhile, there is, indeed, astroturfing going on, but not from opponents.

Turns out there are hundreds, if not thousands, of advertisements seeking “activists” who will be paid to support Obamacare. That’s right CNN. That’s right Olbermann. You want astroturf? It’s out there by the dozens. In support of, not in opposition to.

I'm wondering if Rachel Maddow, who was infuriated that many of the groups supporting the Recess Rally are tied to the RNC, likes the idea of hiring activists to support Obamacare.