Wednesday, May 14, 2008

More Hypocrisy from the Left

Republicans face a bleak election cycle this fall, so we have to take our jollies where we can find 'em now. That's why I have to giggle at all the anti-woman ranting from the Left regarding Hillary Clinton.

I've spent so much time on lefty blogs (and even my own) being told that I hate women that, I must confess, it's refreshing seeing liberals eating their own. How else to explain the rabid misogyny on display by supposed liberal commenters as well as bloggers and other assorted pundits.

FWIW, I find nothing odd or anti-feminist that NARAL would endorse Barak Obama. As I've pointed out previously, Obama is the most liberal Senator serving today. But more importantly, Obama is more pro-abortion than NARAL, voting against saving infants who survive abortions.

Unfortunately for the left, however, there are those who think organizations dealing with women's reproductive rights should support female candidates. It makes sense on one level. But sense has never been important when leftwing politics are concerned.

So, while I watch the GOP unable to figure out why people are unhappy with the party, I'm enjoying the hypocrisy from the Left concerning racism and sexism. Remember, they'll tell you that Republicans are the bigots and sexists!