Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year!

I just wanted to wish everyone who visits here the warmest wishes for 2008. Let's make those New Year's resolutions and pick something you can stick to. ;) Here's a list of things I won't promise:

--I won't promise not to make fun of liberal hysteria.

--I won't promise not to keep pointing out how small the audience of FOX News is compared to the networks.

--I won't promise not to point out the hypocrisy of the Democrats.

--I won't promise to be nice to people who call me names for pointing out unpleasant and inconvenient facts that destroy their arguments.

--I won't promise not to visit liberal websites and report what lunacy passes for intelligent commentary.

On the other hand, I will make an effort to post more regularly this year. During the second half of 2007, real life pinched really hard, making me less interested in posting. I'll try to do better this year.