Thursday, December 06, 2007

Bloggers Regurgitated White House Talking Points? Really?

I swear, they never contacted me. I almost met George W. Bush once when visiting Austin, but I didn't even get that. And I only offer up stuff I agree with in the first place. Even lefties do that, although they
seem to think this is different from just letting 'em tell you themselves.

Frankly, Dan Barlett is just plain wrong on this one. Sure, rightwing bloggers quote the administration...when they agree with the administration. But that hasn't stopped any rightwing blog from taking the president to task when he's waaaay off. As Captain Ed points out, if the rightwing blogs just regurgitate administration talking points, how does he explain Harriet Miers, Dubai ports, and George Bush's immigration debacle?