Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Early Summer Boredom at Iowa Liberal

You have to laugh at the clowns from time to time, but this supposed "smackdown" of me is a full clown car of goodies. I hear Jeromy is a newly married man and you'd think he'd have better things to do that waste time and energy pretending he knew what he was talking about, but I guess the missus has better things to do.

What's most amusing is their insistence that "The people who saw heads off don’t worry about legalities" somehow means that *I* don't care about legalities. If someone is going to pretend they "smacked down" another blogger, that person should at least attempt to read what's been written, instead of projecting all the things one wishes had been said.

My answers were deliberately short, which seemed to really bother Jeromy a lot. You could tell he had run out of things to spew when he decided to declare victory and go home. Must be pretty lonely.