Saturday, November 22, 2008

Whiners

I really hate whiners.

Last month, mike g complained that I had referenced a post at Iowa Liberal without the courtesy of a link. I could think of two occasions when this had happened: one I deliberately didn't link and the other, the link was broken.

But in an attempt at civility, I decided to link while knocking down every argument in this post. And what did that get? More of the typical non-arguments.

Well, ok. I won't bother linking to ya anymore, even while snickering at the pathetic arguments made (Republicans wrote the legislation the last two years? Really?) But when reality sinks in that your party is in charge and you still try to blame Bush/Republicans/conservatives/Christians/the sun/the moon, you'll at least be able to retreat to your echo chamber in peace.